Course Reserves may be requested by an instructor to be set aside at the circulation desk of any library, for short-term use by currently-enrolled students.
- Use the Course Reserve form to place print & media materials on reserve for your course.
- Create a Canvas site to manage online course materials.
- Request purchase of a new item to place on reserve.
- Search the course reserve list in SearchWorks by course or instructor name.
- Note the library and call number of the item you want.
- Request the item at the library's circulation desk.
Your instructor may also have linked online course materials in Canvas