- Research services Advanced support for the research activities of the Stanford community.
- Search tools Discover and access library and archival materials, data, and e-resources beyond the library catalog.
- Specialists Advanced research assistance in dozens of subject areas.
- Topic guides Library resources selected by subject specialists to focus your research on a topic.
- Course guides Library resources selected by a subject specialist, in cooperation with the instructor, to support your course work.
- Course reserves (SearchWorks) Selected books and media set aside for short-term lending to students enrolled in a course.
- Projects & innovations Projects and partnerships between the Libraries and research community.
- Workshops Specialists provide instruction on research methods and tools.