In April, approximately 41,000 images representing just over 1,300 items across several collections were accessioned to the Stanford Digital Repository (SDR).
- R. Stuart Hummel collection: ~1,000 items (~ 35,000 images)
- Stanford Medieval Manuscripts: 280 manuscripts (560 images)
- Bibliothèque nationale du France: 3 manuscripts ( ~ 1,300 images)
- Reid Dennis California Lithographs: 47 lithographs (47 images)
- Archives Parlementaires: 2 books (1,600 images)
- Special Collections Requests: 19 items (~2,800 images)
While many of these objects are already discoverable via SearchWorks others will get SearchWorks records in the coming months. However, all materials are currently available via the item’s PURL (a persistent URL which ensure that these materials are available from a single URL over the long-term, regardless of changes in file location or application technology).