ChemOffice Professional - Version 18 and Signals Notebook available
ChemOffice Professional Version 18 that has just been released is a robust, scientifically-intelligent research productivity suite of desktop software. Our campus-wide site license includes Signals Notebook Individual Edition, a cloud-based electronic lab notebook. Signals Notebook is an intuitive and effective scientific research data management solution. Write up your research data and experiments, then drag and drop, store, organize, share, find and filter data with ease. Learn more or use ChemOffice Professional and Signals Notebook
- ChemDraw/Reaxys Integration lets you draw a molecular or reaction in ChemDraw and initiate a structure search in Reaxys.
- ChemACX Explorer enables you to search for supplier information and explore properties for over 10 M compounds that are commercially available.
- Enhanced hotkeys to create reactions and molecules faster
- Facilitated chemical structure pasting of text formats like SMILES, Mol, InChi, and HELM as a structure
- HELM Editor added for creating, editing, sharing, and importing/exporting of complex biomolecules.
- ChemACX structure from CAS Registry Number lets you search by CAS RN to find corresponding chemical structure.
- Structure-to-Name and Name-to-Structure improvements supports a new atom numbering scheme where the numbers are derived from their explicit or implicit values in the IUPAC name as well as naming enhanced stereochemistry centers.
- Similar interface for Smart Folders (Notebooks, Experiments, Chemical Reactions, and Chemicals)
- ChemACX Explorer from ChemDraw documents in Notebooks (not in Experiments)
- Additional time/date options including UTC
- Search enhancements include date range searching plus more sorting, filtering, and viewing options