Winter Intersession and Closure 2019-20: Library hours
The Stanford Libraries will be operating on a reduced schedule during the winter intersession and winter closure periods: Saturday, December 14 through Sunday, January 5, 2020.
***Please note: Some libraries will be closing early for a staff event on Wednesday, December 18. Please see the Library hours web page for details.***
Closures and reduced library hours for:
All libraries will resume regular hours on Monday, January 6, 2020. See library hours for the week of January 5-11, 2020 for details.
- Green Library will be open on select days with limited services December 23, 2019 through January 5, 2020, during the winter closure period. Note: Special Collections & University Archives as well as reference services will not be available. Lane Medical Library is also open on select days during this period.
- Remember to set up your browser for off-campus access to library resources if you will be away from campus during the holiday period. Staff will monitor and respond to Connection problems reported during the closure. Other Feedback will be saved and reviewed when we return.
- Instructors should feel free to submit Course Reserves requests during the break so we can begin processing them starting January 6th.
- Books and journals requested from off-site storage during break will not be delivered to campus until January 6th.
- Scan-to-PDF requests placed in SearchWorks will not be processed by staff until January 6th.
- Interlibrary borrowing requests received during break will not be processed until January 6th and lending libraries may have holiday delays.
See the Stanford Library Hours page for a complete list of hours for all of the Stanford Libraries.
The Stanford Libraries wish everyone a peaceful and restful winter break!