Software news: OriginPro 2020 is here, license renewed
Origin is a complete graphing and data analysis software package that provides a suite of features catering to the needs of scientists and engineers. OriginPro offers all of the features of Origin plus extended analysis tools in the areas of Peak Fitting, Surface Fitting, Statistics, Signal Processing, and Image Processing.
Our campus-wide site license for OriginPro was recently renewed with the new license expiring 4/15/2020. Access is limited to current students, faculty, and staff at Stanford. Please go to https://library.stanford.edu/science/software/originpro to download a copy of the software and to request a license key. You do not have to be connected to the network after installing the program.
OriginPro is also available on the cluster computers (Windows–only partition).
New features for OriginPro 2020 are listed below.
- Mini toolbars for quick-and-easy graph customization
- 10x faster import of large text files
- 5x faster scatter plotting
- Enhanced database import
- Circular dendrograms and improved heatmaps
- Sankey and Alluvial diagrams and other new graph types
- Copy-paste table as HTML to other applications
- Absolute referencing in cell formula
- Faster cell calculation and result sheet recalculation
- Neural Network Fitting, Word Connector, and other new apps
Please see Key Features by Version for a complete list of features.