Expert Research Consulting
Stanford's Science & Engineering Libraries' Experts will be offering 1:1 Research Consulting appointments via Zoom during the fall quarter. These appointments will focus on assisting grad students and other scientific researchers with software, coding, and data issues and questions related to research projects.
The service will be staffed by the following librarians and staff from our Science and Engineering Libraries:
Each of these individuals has expertise in one or more of the areas indicated below. Please see our Research Consulting page to identify an appropriate Expert for your consultation needs and to schedule an appointment with that Expert directly online or via email.
- Best practices
- DOIs (digital object identifiers)
- Data cleaning
- Data management & data management plans (DMPs)
- Data sources
- Data visualization
- Digital Object Identifiers (DOs) and how to get one for your work
- Engineering design
- Intellectual Property (IP) for engineers & scientists
- Machine learning (ML)
- Project Realization (engineering)
- Quantitative methodology
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Stanford Digital Repository (SDR)
- Statistical analysis
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this service.