Make an appointment to visit the Music Library
The Music Library welcomes all eligible Stanford community members to make an appointment to visit on Wednesdays and Fridays, 9 am – 4 pm.
To make an appointment:
- Log in to My Account on the Stanford Libraries website and choose Music or ARS from the pulldown;
- Pick your desired date and time block for entry;
- Finally, check the required boxes on the "provide information" page. Your email address should auto-populate here. An email will confirm your appointment.
- Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance (this allows us to coordinate with building managers to activate your card access to Braun Music Center before your visit)
- You may choose a morning or afternoon time block.
- You may arrive at any time during your time block.
- You may stay all day if you'd like.
- ARS appointments allow access to both ARS and Music Library but Music appointments are for Music only, due to capacity limits.
- In-person capacity is 9 for Music and 1 for ARS.
- Appointment blocks will not display in My Account once the limit is reached, or the 24-hour advance window has passed.
Equipment for your use includes kiosks, a copy/print/scan station, a KIK Bookeye scanner, Mac clusters with extensive software offerings, a large-format color flatbed scanner, and the Vienna Symphonic orchestration workstation.
Your feedback, comments, and questions are appreciated as we continue to move towards a full reopening