Gear Up For Social Science Data Extravaganza
Please join the Stanford Libraries' Green Library & the Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) Library and the Lane Medical Library for the...
2019 Gear Up for Social Science Data Extravaganza:
- DATA EXPO with one-on-one consultations with representatives from data providers
- DATA TALKS by invited Stanford affiliated researchers and Representatives from Data Resources
- DATA DEMOS by Stanford Library and Academic Technology staff
Data providers at the Data EXPO include representatives from:
- Adam Matthew Digital - unique primary source collections from archives around the world
- Bloomberg (at GSB Library)
- The U.S. Census Bureau
- CIDR - Center for Interdisciplinary Digital Research
- CoreLogic -Tax and deed data
- Federal Statistical Research Data Center (FSRDC)
- Gallup - polling data
- ICPSR: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research
- L2- political data
Data Talks include: Bloomberg, CoreLogic Tax and Deed info, Qualitative Software topics, Text Analysis topics and more. Please check the website for full details and updated schedules.
The event is intended to support the research of Stanford faculty, students, affiliated researchers and staff from all schools and departments on campus.
- Morning sessions: GSB Library (10 AM-1 PM)
- Afternoon sessions: Green Library - Bing Wing (1PM-5PM)