Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Decoupling of mechanical properties and ionic conductivity in supramolecular lithium ion conductors
- A Dynamic, Electrolyte-Blocking, and Single-Ion-Conductive Network for Stable Lithium-Metal Anodes
- Heme-Cu Binucleating Ligand Supports Heme/O-2 and Fe-II-Cu-I/O-2 Reactivity Providing High- and Low-Spin Fe-III-Peroxo-Cu-II Complexes
- First-Principles Characterization of the Elusive I Fluorescent State and the Structural Evolution of Retinal Protonated Schiff Base in Bacteriorhodopsin
- The Microbead: A 0.009 mm(3) Implantable Wireless Neural Stimulator
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- ‘Bad’ cholesterol in newborn blood could signal mental health at 5
- HIV-fighting antibodies may lead to new vaccine
- Bone ‘beams’ pave the way for 3D printing stuff that lasts
- Proteins in the blood can show how old you are
- Phone distraction injuries spiked at Pokémon Go launch
- Bats might actually benefit from wildfires
- Coral meals come with side order of microplastics
- Team pinpoints how the body repairs damage to DNA
- After exercise, signs in the blood may signal heart attack chances
- Trying to read the ‘mind of a group’ shapes our decisions online
- Single Nanoparticle Electrochemistry
- Electrochemistry at the Synapse
- Advanced Spectroelectrochemical Techniques to Study Electrode Interfaces Within Lithium-Ion and Lithium-Oxygen Batteries
- Solving the Structure and Dynamics of Metal Nanoparticles by Combining X-Ray Absorption Fine Structure Spectroscopy and Atomistic Structure Simulations
- E-Cigarette Chemistry and Analytical Detection
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.