Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- A Pathogen-Responsive Gene Cluster for Highly Modified Fatty Acids in Tomato
- Accurate and rapid background estimation in single-molecule localization microscopy using the deep neural network BGnet
- Evolution and Diversity of Assembly-Line Polyketide Synthases
- Understanding Structure-Property Relationships of MoO3-Promoted Rh Catalysts for Syngas Conversion to Alcohols
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Why Rilke’s words still resonate (and appear in ‘Jojo Rabbit’)
- Should you worry about the Wuhan coronavirus?
- Lay counselors help kids in East Africa cope with trauma
- The average American household wastes $1,866 of food per year
- Can snails save coffee from fungus? It’s a risky idea
- Quinoa’s flowering genes could make it easier to grow
- A dash of silicon improves boron carbide body armor
- Did volcanoes kill the dinosaurs? This team says nope
- To make better espresso, use less coffee
- Shark attacks were ‘unusually low’ in 2019
- Single-Molecule Analysis with Solid-State Nanopores
- Recent Developments in Nanosensors for Imaging Applications in Biological Systems
- Development and Applications of Bioluminescent and Chemiluminescent Reporters and Biosensors
- Flow Cytometric Analysis of Nanoscale Biological Particles and Organelles
- E-Cigarette Chemistry and Analytical Detection
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.