Medicinal and biological chemistry
This guide contains resources of interest to researchers in the areas of medicinal and biological chemistry.
Table of Contents
New resources on pharmaceutical chemistry
Isocoumarin, Thiaisocoumarin and Phosphaisocoumarin : natural occurrences, synthetic approaches and pharmaceutical applications
Modern Synthetic Methodologies for Creating Drugs and Functional Materials (MOSM2018) : proceedings of the II international conference : conference date: 15-17 November 2018, location: Yekaterinburg, Russia
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- A Pathogen-Responsive Gene Cluster for Highly Modified Fatty Acids in Tomato
- Accurate and rapid background estimation in single-molecule localization microscopy using the deep neural network BGnet
- Evolution and Diversity of Assembly-Line Polyketide Synthases
- Understanding Structure-Property Relationships of MoO3-Promoted Rh Catalysts for Syngas Conversion to Alcohols
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Why Rilke’s words still resonate (and appear in ‘Jojo Rabbit’)
- Should you worry about the Wuhan coronavirus?
- Lay counselors help kids in East Africa cope with trauma
- The average American household wastes $1,866 of food per year
- Can snails save coffee from fungus? It’s a risky idea
- Quinoa’s flowering genes could make it easier to grow
- A dash of silicon improves boron carbide body armor
- Did volcanoes kill the dinosaurs? This team says nope
- To make better espresso, use less coffee
- Shark attacks were ‘unusually low’ in 2019
Methods & Protocols
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Science Library
The Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.