Library resources for researchers in physical chemistry.
Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- A Pathogen-Responsive Gene Cluster for Highly Modified Fatty Acids in Tomato
- Accurate and rapid background estimation in single-molecule localization microscopy using the deep neural network BGnet
- Evolution and Diversity of Assembly-Line Polyketide Synthases
- Understanding Structure-Property Relationships of MoO3-Promoted Rh Catalysts for Syngas Conversion to Alcohols
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Why Rilke’s words still resonate (and appear in ‘Jojo Rabbit’)
- Should you worry about the Wuhan coronavirus?
- Lay counselors help kids in East Africa cope with trauma
- The average American household wastes $1,866 of food per year
- Can snails save coffee from fungus? It’s a risky idea
- Quinoa’s flowering genes could make it easier to grow
- A dash of silicon improves boron carbide body armor
- Did volcanoes kill the dinosaurs? This team says nope
- To make better espresso, use less coffee
- Shark attacks were ‘unusually low’ in 2019
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and RSS feeds to selected journals, magazines, and news sites.
Current Awareness Publications
- Optical and Physical Probing of Thermal Processes in Semiconductor and Plasmonic Nanocrystals
- Kinetics of Drug Binding and Residence Time
- Imaging Quantum Vortices in Superfluid Helium Droplets
- Conical Intersections at the Nanoscale: Molecular Ideas for Materials
- Microscopy and Cell Biology: New Methods and New Questions
- The Right Answer for the Right Reason: My Personal Goal for Quantum Chemistry
- Interferometric Scattering Microscopy
- Photochemistry of Organic Retinal Prostheses
- Single Photon Sources in Atomically Thin Materials
- Ultrafast Dynamic Microscopy of Carrier and Exciton Transport
Physical chemistry journals
New physical chemistry books in SearchWorks
The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Physical and theoretical" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Physical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog.
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Science Library
The Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.