Equipment & Computers
The Agassiz building is the original building for this site when the Station moved from Lover's Point and became a year-round facility. It was first occupied in 1917 with a major remodel completed in 2006.
Three public computer kiosks are available. In addition, the library supports two "cluster" iMacs that provide access to Stanford licensed software in both the MacOS and Windows environment. One of the iMacs has an attached flatbed scanner. There is also a GIS workstation available. All carrels are wired with ethernet to allow user-supplied laptops to be connected to the network. There is also wireless network access throughout the library.
- One self-service photocopy/scanner machine.
- One microfiche reader.
- One VHS cassette tape player.