What is available?
We have a campus-wide site licence for ChemOffice+ Cloud that includes all current students, faculty, and staff at Stanford. This agreement includes the desktop version of ChemOffice Professional (PC) and ChemDraw Professional (Mac). Our agreement includes the PerkinElmer Signals Notebook Individual Edition, a cloud-based electronic notebook, and ChemDraw Cloud. ChemDraw can be used for searching SciFinder and Reaxys. Mnova ChemDraw Edition is also included with ChemOffice Professional but is a "lite" version of the software. Because we have a site license to the full version of Mnova, we don't recommend using Mnova ChemDraw. Learn more about what's new.
After installing the software on a personal computer, users do not need to be connected to the network to use it. The software is also loaded on the cluster computers located in libraries, dorms, and computing clusters. The current license agreement expires December 30, 2024.
There are two different registration systems and accounts associated with our site license. Use FireFox or Internet Explorer.
Download desktop software and get license key
When registering, please use your Stanford email address. Valid email addresses domains are:
ChemOffice Professional/ChemDraw Professional - latest versions
- Register on the website.
- After confirming registration of your new account by email, use Password Finder to create a password.
- Log in to your account on the PerkinElmer Download Center website.
- Links for downloading the software are displayed on the home page or the List Downloads page.
- To get an activation code (license key), click on List Entitlements located on the left side of the page.
- Use the Product_Activation code listed for the ChemOffice+ Cloud Site Subscription entry. This activation key works for both the Win and Mac platforms.