Before you come to campus
- Have approval to be on campus in the academic zone.
- Make an appointment using your My Library Account.
- Complete the COVID-19 Hygiene Best Practices, EHS-2470-WEB in STARS.
- Prior to coming to campus each day, use the Stanford Health Check Tool to self-report your health status.
- Be prepared to display your Stanford Health Check Tool status:
- Do not come to the library if you are sick or feel unwell.
- Do not come to the library if you are under self-isolation orders by the university or a medical professional. Access to the Libraries will be denied until your isolation period is over.
Upon your arrival
- Wear a face covering at all times while inside the library.
- If visiting Green Library, use the east entrance (near Coupa Cafe).
- Follow signs for queue instructions.
- Adhere to six-feet physical distancing guidelines.
- Limit group study rooms to individual use only.
- Do not move chairs or other furniture that are positioned for physical distancing guidelines.
Please comply with these safety guidelines and help us keep the Libraries open and a safe place for your inquiry and discovery.